Best CSGO Jackpot Sites

Home » Best CSGO Jackpot Sites
Open free CS:GO skin case
with promo code "csgobettings"
5.0 rating
Get free CS:GO skins
Use referall code ESEGJ8-CSGO
4.3 rating

Read our article about the best CSGO jackpot sites to gain useful information about this popular form of skins gambling. Information provided includes what jackpot skin betting in, how the jackpot game process works and overviews of some of the top CSGO skin betting sites.

Small CSGO Jackpot Sites

A popular game on many CSGO skin betting sites is jackpot skin gambling. The way this typically works on most sites is that players load skins into a pot for which they receive a certain number of tickets. The higher the value of the skin the more tickets they receive in exchange and the more tickets a player holds, the greater their chance is of winning the pot. A ticket is chosen randomly and the player with the winning ticket takes the entire pot of skins. The size of jackpots depends on how many people play the games and how many skins are entered into the pot. They can range from a CSGO mini jackpot up to those with many valuable skins. Jackpot games on CSGO skin betting sites are player vs. player. The site will usually take a commission from the jackpot ranging from 0 to 10 percent.

CSGO Jackpot Sites for Poor

Many players are looking for cheap CSGO jackpot sites where the entry level to play isn’t too high. Some players don’t have a lot of expensive skins they can use to bet on jackpots. Fortunately, here are a number of different CSGO Skin gambling websites for low betting players. Players can use inexpensive skins valued at only a few cents for a chance to win a jackpot. On big jackpots the odds may not be in your favour if you play with a low value skin but you still have a chance to win and possibly take home several hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of skins.

CSGO Low Jackpot Games

Sometimes the best thing a player can do is look for games with a lower jackpot. There is a tendency of some jackpot players to more or less “buy” a jackpot. By betting using expensive skins they can greatly increase their chances of winning. This isn’t seen as often in low jackpot games as players that use this technique may not consider it worthwhile risking their expensive skins for a relatively small jackpot. Another option is to play CSGO 1 v1 jackpot games where only 2 players compete for the prize.

CSGO Case Jackpot

Opening cases can be considered a form of jackpot betting when you buy a case with unknown contents. There are some CSGO betting sites where you can get cases for pennies and get skins worth far more than what you paid for the case.


CSGOEmpire is one of the more popular CSGO betting sites online. Although it doesn’t offer the traditional jackpot game they do have a Roulette game with a jackpot that you can wager on with skins. Skins are exchanged for coins which are then used to place bets. A small percentage of every bet is placed in a jackpot. The jackpot feature is activated every 1-100 spins. Winning players of that spin split 80% of the jackpot and losing players share the remaining 20%. CSGOEmpire also offers a Coin Flip game and numerous bonuses.


CSGOFast is definitely one of the good CSGO betting sites. Their main jackpot game is typical of those found on most CSGO skin betting sites and goes by the name of “Classic”. They also have another variation of jackpot called “Fast”. In this version of the jackpot game only 3 players deposit skins into the pot and 1 winner is drawn who takes all the skins. CSGOFast has 8 other games on their site aside from their jackpot games. They also offer several bonuses including free coins every day.


The jackpot game is fairly standard at Gamdom. Players deposit skins for a chance to win all of the skins in the pot. Gamdom has several other games on their site including Crash, Hi-Lo, Roulette and Trade Up. Their Crash game also has a progressive jackpot.
Reputable CSGO skin betting sites like those mentioned here have provably fair games that players can check for fairness.

Top CS:GO Betting Sites Review

Get additional bonuses by joining VIP Club

Betwinner Review

100% bonus up to 100 EUR on the first deposit

CSGOEmpire Review

CODE: 🔥"csgobettings"

csgoempire referral code