To get some useful information about a legit CSGO skin trading site read our CS.trade review and see what the site offers. Topics covered include how to trade items on the site, making a profit with CS.trade, how to get a bonus using codes and some of the sites positives and negatives.
Get 2% bonus for first trade (max $2) with code “CSGOBETTINGS”
CS.trade is a site for trading CSGO skins as well as virtual items from other games including DOTA2, Rust and H1Z1. They were founded in 2018 and since then have completed almost 1.4 million trades. Commission rates at CS.trade vary depending on the item and game. Rates will be lowered by 2% if you add “CS.TRADE” to your Steam profile name. The steps to complete a trade on the site are as follows:
- Log in to CS.trade via Steam. There is a button in the upper right-hand corner of the page to start the process.
- Set your Steam Trade URL. Your Steam inventory needs to be set to “Public” in order for you to conduct trades.
- Choose the items from your inventory and from the sites inventory that you would like to trade.
- Click the large green “Trade” button located in the center. The value of the items from your inventory must be equal to or slightly more than the value of those from the bot or the button won’t become active. Any difference will be added to your account balance.
- Wait a few second for the trade offer and confirm the offer to complete the transaction.
CS.trade Code – CSGOBETTINGS – 2% bonus for first trade
Users making a trade for the first time at CS Trade can earn a bonus by using a promo code CSGOBETTINGS. Using the code will enable you to earn a bonus of 1% on your first trade. To use the code enter it in the field located just below the green “Trade” button before you make your first trade. After entering the code click the “Apply” button. You should then see information indicating that the bonus is enabled. The 1% bonus will be added to your user sum (balance). The code will only work on your first trade.
How to Make Profit on CS.trade
It is possible to make a profit at CS.trade. One way to do this is through the affiliate program that they offer to users. Essentially you will be paid for referring friends to the CS.trade site. Friends that you refer will receive a 2% bonus on their first trade. As the person who referred them, you will receive a payment for every first time trade by an individual you have sent to the site. In addition you will receive 10% of the CS.trade commission from every trade made by a person you invited.
Is CS.trade Legit or Scam?
There are loads of skin trading sites online and unfortunately a good number of those sites are scams. Is CS.trade legit Reddit questions have been asked many times as Reddit has a large community of users for everything related to CSGO. We can say that CS.trade is a legitimate CSGO skin trading site. They have been in business for 2 years and counting where most scam sites come and go quickly. They also have well over 1 million successful trades to their credit. CS.trade has a Steam group and is also active on Facebook and Twitter.
Pros and Cons
As with every CSGO skin trading site there are some positives and negatives at CS.trade. On the positive side the things we like about CS.trade include:
- Bonus for first time trades is available
- Program for users to earn by referring friends to the site
- Site can be viewed in 10 different languages
On the negative side things that CS.trade needs to improve:
- Customer support: There is no obvious means to contact customer support on the site. It seems support is provided via their Steam group.
- No Terms and Conditions on the site
CS.trade is among the better CSGO skin trading bot sites. We liked the fact that they offer a bonus for first trades and they have a decent selection of items you can trade for. It would help if they had a more effective customer support system and posted terms and conditions on the site. By and large we found CS.trade to be a good site for skin trading and it deserves a visit.
Is CS.trade a legitimate site to sell my skins on?
The site has been trading since 2018 and has many positive reviews out there. They have completed more than 1.4 million trades in this time. So, yes, they are a legitimate site.
Where do I find their customer support?
Support is offered through the site’s Steam group rather than from within the site itself.
Is there any benefit from referring friends to use the site?
Yes; not only will that person gain a bonus on their first trade, you will also receive 10% of the commission charged on all sales made. So the more people you refer the more you can make.
Is there any way to reduce the commission being charged?
Yes; by adding “CS.TRADE” into your profile name on Steam you can get the commission reduced by a full 2%.