Discover useful information about the WTF Skins CSGO betting website and see if they are the right site for you by reading our review. Discussion covers how to use WTFSkins, methods of deposit available, games offered on the site and some of the WTFSkins pros and cons.
How to Use WTFSkins
WTFSkins is a CSGO skins betting site where users can wager on different games to win skins. Users sign into WTFSkins through their Steam account although they are not affiliated with Valve Corp. They can then deposit to their account using one of several available methods. Players can bet using skins or they can bet using gems. Gems can be purchased with deposits made to the site. When betting using skins, winning wagers are paid in skins of an appropriate value. Should there be a discrepancy between the value of the skin wagered and that won the balance will be paid in gems. Wagers placed using gems are paid in gems. Gems may be used either to bet on games or to purchase skins.
Is WTFSkins Legit?
Some CSGO skin sites over the years have engaged in shady practices so asking if WTFSkins is legitimate is a fair question. WTF has been operating for over two years which is enough time to give it some legitimacy. They have a large user base that keeps coming back which is another sign that they are aboveboard. WTFSkins is also affiliated with case-opening site CSGOLive which has been around for 4 years and is well respected. Games on WTFSkins are provably fair and the provably fair hash date for each game can be found underneath the game itself.
An explanation of how to conduct game verification can be found in the FAQ section of the site. Users of the WTFSkins website can rest assured that the site is completely legitimate.
WTF Skins Affiliate Code and Bonuses
As most betting sites do, WTFSkins offers bonuses to attract new users to their site. You can claim a welcome bonus by entering the proper code when creating a new account. This code can be used only once to claim a welcome bonus. There is no way how to use affiliate code again on WTFSkins to claim the bonus. However there are other ways to earn bonuses. Linking your Twitter page and following WTFSkins on Twitter will earn you a bonus. Players also have the opportunity to claim free daily bonuses.
An issue after the CSGO trade ban is something many skins sites had to deal with. The way how to get money out of WTFSkins after CS GO trade ban was to use WAX Express Trade and only allow withdrawals to be made in VGO skins. At the present time you can deposit to your WTFSkins account using several methods. These include G2A Pay (MasterCard, Visa, Bitcoin, Skrill and more), WAX Express Trade and gift codes purchased from G2A.com. Withdrawals as previously mentioned can only be made in VGO skins. Users may occasionally ask why does it say delivery failed on WTFSkins? This is sometimes the result of trade offer requests being subject to Steam Guard authentication which can result in delays. Players with delays/problems should open a support ticket with the trade ID of their trade. Click “Trade Status” to locate this.
The WTF Skins CSGO betting site has three games that players can wager on. The game selection isn’t huge but those offered tend to be the most popular found on CSGO skin betting sites. The games offered are:
- Crash: Crash is an extremely popular game on skins betting sites. The way the game works is that a line on a graph represents a multiplier that starts as 1x. The line will move up horizontally causing the multiplier to increase for a period of time before it eventually crashes. Players should click “cash out” at the highest multiplier but before the line crashes. Winning bets are the original stake times whatever the multiplier was when “cash out” was clicked. Players can also choose the “Auto” feature which automatically stops at a multiplier you set without having to be manually clicked. This can be useful for those with slower internet speeds.
- Roulette: The WTFSkins version of Roulette has 15 spaces that are numbered from 0-15. The 0 space is coloured green, 7 spaces are red in colour and the remaining 7 spaces are black. Players can bet on any of the three colours. Winning bets on black and red pay off at 2-1 while a winning bet on green pays 14-1.
- Jackpot: In the Jackpot game players deposit skins into a pot for which they receive tickets based on the value of the skin. A ticket is randomly selected and the holder of that ticket wins the pot. WTFSkins takes a 5% commission for pots with 2 or more players.
Case opening is also provided as an option but this redirects the user to the CSGOLive site.
Here are some of the positive things we found at WTFSkins:
- You can bet directly with skins without having to exchange them
- The site can be viewed in 9 different languages
- There are daily bonuses available
- Deposits and withdrawals are generally completed quickly
Not everything at WTFSkins was a positive. Here are some of the things we didn’t like about the site.
- No live 24/7 chat support. Customer support is through a ticket system so it may take several hours for a response. A look at a LootBet review shows a site that accepts skins and offers live customer support.
- FAQ could be more comprehensive. There are some standard questions users are likely to have not covered in the FAQ.
Overall WTFSkins is fairly standard when it comes to CSGO skin betting sites. There are a limited number of games to wager on but those they offer are popular. It is nice that you can bet on games using skins without having to exchange them. Daily bonuses are also a positive feature. WTFSkins would make a best CSGO betting sites list for gambling sites that accept skins but they wouldn’t top the list.