Read our article about VGO gambling sites to learn more about them and how this form of skin betting works. We provide information on some of the best VGO betting sites and how they work as well as covering some of the most popular games you can wager on using VGO skins.
How to Use VGO Gambling Sites
VGO skins are digital items created using blockchain technology. They came into being as a result of the CSGO skin 7 day trade hold and trading ban implemented by Valve in an effort to restrict skins gambling. VGO skins were created as an alternative to CSGO skins. The end result of this is there are now a number of VGO gambling sites players can visit to wager skins.
VGO betting sites work pretty much the same as most skin gambling sites. Players deposit VGO skins which can either be wagered directly or converted to coins/tokens which can be used to bet on games. Most VGO sites will also accept real money deposits.
Good VGO Skin Gambling Games
The games on VGO betting sites fall into one of two categories. These are player versus player games (PVP) and PvE (player versus environment) games where players are betting against the house. Most of the games you will see on VGO skin-betting websites are similar to those on CSGO gambling sites. Some of the most popular games include:
- VGO Roulette: This is a PVE game and is essentially the same as CSGO Roulette. There is a wheel with 15 slots numbered 0-14. Slots 1-7 are red, 8-14 are black and the 0 slot is green. Players can wager skins or coins on red, black, or green. Winning red and black bets pay 2 to 1 and a winning wager on green pays 14 to 1.
- VGO Upgrade: This is a popular game on many skin-betting sites. Players wager a skin for the chance to win a skin of higher value. You can choose a multiplier that determines the value of the skin you are attempting to win. The higher the multiplier the more the odds are against you winning but the better the skin that you will get if the upgrade is successful. Unsuccessful upgrades will result in you losing your skin.
- VGO Jackpot: Jackpot is a PVP gambling game unique to skin betting sites. Players deposit skins into a pot and are issued a number of winning chances based on what percentage of the total pot value their skins make up. As an example, a player that deposits skins that makeup 10% of the total pot’s value has a 10% chance to win the pot. The winner gets all of the skins in the pot less a small commission that goes to the site.
- VGO Dice: In dice players bet on a roll of virtual dice. It will be necessary to convert skins to coins in order to play this PVE game. Players can customize the odds and thus the potential payout by selecting a range of numbers. The smaller the range of numbers the harder it is to win but the better the payout.
- VGO Slots: Most people are familiar with slots as they are a hugely popular betting game. In order to play, users will have to convert their skins to coins. Slots will have 3 or more reels and when the reels are spun players need to line up particular symbols in order to win. The odds on slots can vary quite a bit.
- VGO Crash: The Crash game basically consists of a multiplier that is set to 1 at the start of the game. When the game begins the multiplier increases until it reaches a random point where it will “crash” to 0. Players attempt to cash out at the highest possible multiplier before the crash occurs.
Coinflip VGO Gambling
Coinflip is a popular player versus player VGO betting game where two players will wager skins of a similar value on the outcome of a virtual coin toss. It is a true 50/50 game where each player has an equal chance to win. The site will take a small commission from the winner. A game is initiated by 1 player betting their VGO skins on one side of the coin. To join a game another player will wager skins of an equivalent value on the other side. This is a game best played on a site with a large user base so that there aren’t long intervals between games.
VGO Skin Betting Websites
Plenty of VGO betting sites have cropped up in recent years and it isn’t always easy to know which sites are the best to play on. The following are some of the things you should consider when selecting a VGO skin betting site:
- Reputation: Reputation is important when you are selecting a site. VGO skin betting is available on many of the best CSGO skin gambling sites so they are a good place to start.
- Provably Fair Games: The outcomes of skin betting games are determined by a Random Number Generator. Having a provably fair system in place ensures fairness in games.
- Bonuses: Most sites offer bonuses to attract players. You should know what types of bonuses are available and what the requirements are.
- Deposit/Withdrawal: Check the deposit and withdrawal options available to users and how long it takes to complete transactions. You will also want to be aware of the minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal amounts.
It can take some time and effort to find a good VGO skin betting site. We have provided an overview of several reputable sites that offer VGO skin betting.
WTFSkins is a skin betting site that has been around for a while. They have Roulette, Crash, and Jackpot games. They accept VGO skins as well as CSGO and Rust. Their games are provably fair and they have several bonus offers for users.
CSGOEmpire was launched in 2016 and since that time has gained a good reputation as a CSGO skin betting site and they are now also accepting VGO skins. The only games offered are Coinflip and Roulette but CSGO match betting is also available. CSGOEmpire has a welcome bonus as well as regular daily bonuses and has a provably fair system in place.
Thunderpick is a licensed online casino that accepts VGO skins as well as many other methods of deposit. All deposits at Thunderpick must be converted to the site’s “Thundercoins” in order to place a wager. There are plenty of betting opportunities at Thunderpick including Crash, Roulette, and several hundred slots. You can also bet on several different sports and esports.
At EZRage you can play either Jackpot or Coinflip. Their focus leans heavily towards VGO skin betting. Users can deposit up to 20 VGO skins at a time. The total value of skins deposited must be at least$1.
Author: Mary S Colbert
Site Editor at csgobettings.com
Mary S Colbert is the chief content editor at csgobettings.com. She has 8 years of experience as an e-sports analyst with a particular focus on CSGO and uses her expertise to write on the topic and pass on her knowledge. Many of her informative articles can be found here at csgobettings.com