Read our Skins.Cash review to learn more about this site that pays instantly for CSGO skins and find out whether or not they are legit. We discuss what Skins.Cash is, how their process for buying skins works and steps to take to ensure successful transactions among other things.
What Is Skins.Cash?
Skins.Cash is a global market for selling CSGO skins. What sets them apart from other CSGO Trading Bot sites is that they offer instant payment for the skins that you sell. Sellers should receive the payment in their account within 15 minutes of completing a transaction. This is unusual as it can often take hours or even days to receive payments from some sites. The Skins.Cash site also offers instant payment for skins and items from DOTA2, TF2, PUBG and H1Z1. There are 12 different payment methods supported by the platform including PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Webmoney, Qiwi and Bitcoin.
How Does Skins.Cash Work?
The actual process of selling your skins on Skins.Cash is relatively simple and consists of just a few simple steps:
- Sign in to Skins.Cash using your Steam account. Your inventory should be set to “Public” and you will need to enter your Steam Trade URL.
- Select the skins or items you want to sell from your inventory.
- Select the payment method you want to use and complete the required fields.
- If you agree with the selling price click the “Get Cash Now” button and receive your money within 15 minutes.
In addition to the above there are some important restrictions from Valve and Steam that have to be followed in order to make a successful transaction.
- Users must have the Steam Mobile application installed at least 7 days before making a transaction to confirm game content transfer by the Steam protection system
- The Steam Guard protection system must be enabled no less than 15 days before making the transaction on the same device the transaction will be made from
- The user’s password in the Steam system must not have been changed within at least 5 days before making the transaction. If the Steam account has been inactive for 2 months, the password can’t have been changed within 30 days before selling a skin/item
- The user’s contact email address in the Steam system can’t have been changed for at least 5 days before the transactions
- Users must not change the device with the Steam application that will be used to confirm the skin/item transfer for at least 7 days before the transaction.
Users must comply with these restrictions to avoid Skins.Cash cancelling the transaction. You may notice that some of the skins in your inventory don’t show up when you are on the site. This is because Skins.Cash has a filter that won’t display skins they won’t buy. CSGO skins that aren’t popular or have an unstable price are filtered out. However the filter configuration can change and skins you can’t sell today may be able to be sold at a later date.
Skins.Cash also has a bonus program that enables you to earn extra money on the price of skins you sell. Play CSGO, Team Fortress 2, H1Z1 and DOTA2 and sell your skins on Skins.Cash to qualify. The bonus amount is based on your rank and can be as high as an additional 10% on the price of skins you sell. Rank is based on the total sale of your skins.
How Does Skins.Cash Decide Pricing?
Prices offered for skins by Skins.Cash are automatically generated based on the cost of the item on a number of different platforms including Steam. They will only buy skins valued at 0.03 Euro or higher and considered desirable by the gaming community. The algorithm used for skin sorting is dynamic meaning that the availability of a skin can change depending on the market situation and other factors.
How Much Percent off Does Skins.Cash Take from CSGO Items?
The price offered to those selling skins on Skins.Cash is the amount of money that will be received. There are no commissions or other add-ons that will reduce the amount that is paid out. The price offered may well be lower than that on Steam or some other sites but much of this is compensated for with the absence of any commission of fees. Of course the fact that you are paid instantly factors in to a lower price as well.
Is Skins.Cash Legit or Scam?
Those with CSGO skins to sell will naturally ask is Skins.Cash legit before using the site. Skins.Cash has put a lot of effort into establishing the legitimacy of their site and has 24/7 customer support. They are very active on social media and have received tons of positive feedback on their Facebook, Twitter, VK, Steam and Instagram accounts. Trustpilot also views them favourably and many YouTube video-bloggers have given Skins.Cash positive reviews. Skins.Cash is a legitimate site where it is safe to sell your skins.
Pros and Cons
Skins.Cash has many positive things going for it. The site has the following pros:
- Instant payments. Sellers receive their money within minutes
- Secure: Skins.Cash has put a lot of effort into making sure transactions can be made safely
- 24/7 Customer support
- Excellent Trustpilot rating
Now, a couple of things about Skins.Cash that we found a little disappointing:
- Some CSGO skins can’t be sold. We understand the reasoning behind the filter but it is still discouraging when the skin you want to sell is filtered out.
- Can’t sell Rust skins. To sell your Rust skins, you’ll need to visit a Rust trading site.
The whole premise of the Skins.Cash site is for people to be able to sell their skins safely and get paid quickly and they do this very well. Payment is often received within two or three minutes of completing a transaction and customer service is very responsive. They may not offer the highest price for skins but when you consider there is no commission, prices aren’t bad either. If you want to sell your skins safely and get paid fast Skins.Cash is a good site for you.
I signed up for skins.Cash last week and can’t sell my skins, why?
There are various restrictions placed on you through Steam, you must have had the Steam Guard protection system installed on your device for at least 15 days before making any transactions. You also must have had the same password for at least 5 days for an active account.
How old must I be to use the site?
To buy and sell skins you must be at least 18 years of age.
How long does it take before I can see my cash?
Sales are credited instantly within the system so that you can withdraw your money.
What commission is charged by the site on my sales?
There is no commission charged by the site, however users may find that the prices offered are lower than on some other sites that do charge a commission.
Who sets the price for the skins that I am selling?
The site uses a dynamic algorithm that looks at several factors before setting the prices automatically for the items you wish to sell.
Author: Mary S Colbert
Site Editor at csgobettings.com
Mary S Colbert is the chief content editor at csgobettings.com. She has 8 years of experience as an e-sports analyst with a particular focus on CSGO and uses her expertise to write on the topic and pass on her knowledge. Many of her informative articles can be found here at csgobettings.com