Read our DuckDice review to learn everything you need to know about this cryptocurrency dice gambling site. Topics covered include bonuses and if you need DuckDice promo codes to claim them, games offered on the site, deposit and withdrawal methods and the sites positives and negatives.
DuckDice is a cryptocurrency dice gambling site founded in 2016. They are licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao. A look at our Thunderpick review shows another reputable site with the same license. The main focus of DuckDice is, as the name implies, dice. However there are a couple of secondary games that users can play. DuckDice is a fun site that is easy to use. They have an extensive FAQ section that answers almost any question a new user is likely to have. There is also a forum on the site where users can discuss games, promotions, cryptocurrency and other related topics or request help if needed. A big point in favor of DuckDice is the odds they offer. The “house” only has a 1% edge which is better than you are going to find almost anywhere. The typical house edge for online casinos is around 5%.
Bonuses & Promo Codes
DuckDice provides plenty of bonus opportunities for players and none of them require a promo code. The following are a few of the bonuses you can take advantage of at DuckDice:
- Bitcoin Faucet: The faucet feature gives players free coins that can be used to play the game. In order to qualify you have to not lose a game of tic-tac-toe. You get three attempts to not lose. The amount you receive will depend on your level ranging from 0.0000015 BTC for 0 ducks to 0.000035 BTC for 5 ducks.
- Duck Hunt Bonus: A flying duck appears at random times in the chat area. Shoot the duck to claim a 0.00001 BTC prize.
- Progressive Jackpot: Progressive jackpots grow in size with every bet until it is won at which time it resets. To win the Jackpot the player must roll 7777 and the last digit of their bet ID should also be 7. Jackpots can grow to a large size and be worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- Deposit Bonus 2.0: This is a fairly standard type of bonus that players receive for depositing funds to their account.
The above is just a sample of the bonuses offered at DuckDice. There are currently over 15 bonuses listed in their “Bonus” section with details on how to qualify for them.
Games & Software
There are 3 games that users can play at DuckDice. The games were developed by DuckDice and are proprietary software. The games available to play are:
- Dice: The DuckDice game is quite basic and easy to play. A target number is displayed on the field. When you “roll” a random number between 0 and 9999 will be generated. You have two choices. If you believe the rolled number will be lower than the target number bet “Low”. If you believe it will be higher than the target number bet “High”. You are able to set the percentage for the chance you have of winning in the “Win Chance” box. For example if you set the win chance at 50 % the target number will be 5000. The lower the chance percentage the larger the amount you will win. The Dice game has a Manual mode as well as an Auto mode. In Auto mode you can set multiple bets at one time.
- Lottery Game: In Lottery 5 balls are drawn from 36 and 1 jackpot ball is drawn from 10 for a total of 6 balls. Players can buy as many lottery tickets as they like. The amount you win depends on the number of balls you match.
- Sniper: In the Sniper game you are competing against other players. A number is randomly generated. Each player rolls and the one who rolls closest to the randomly generated number wins.
DuckDice games have very basic graphics but the games work quickly and function very well. There is no app to download as the site is mobile optimized.
Deposits at DuckDice can only be made using cryptocurrency. They currently accept:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dash (DASH)
- Monero (XMR)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Dash (DASH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
- Stellar (XLM)
- Zcash (ZEC)
There is no DuckDice minimum deposit amount
Payment methods and Withdrawals
DuckDice users can withdraw from the site using the same cryptocurrencies that are available to deposit with. You can also withdraw fiat currency using credit/debit cards (MasterCard and Visa), Qiwi, Yandex or mobile phone (Beeline, Megafon, MTS, Tele2). DuckDice has an on-site exchange where you can switch one cryptocurrency for another or for fiat currency.
Is DuckDice Legit?
Online betting sites that accept cryptocurrency are often asked if they are legitimate. Is LootBet legit or is Arcanebet legit? They are but the question is fair as scam sites do exist. So is DuckDice safe? They are licensed in Curacao and their games are provably fair. To secure customers data DuckDice allows for VPN use, multi-tier protection and Two-Factor Authentication. They are legitimate and safe.
There is no strategy that will guarantee a win at DuckDice. The best way to improve your chance of winning is to take advantage of all the bonus opportunities. The more you gamble with their money the less you have to lose.
Some of the positive aspects of DuckDice include:
- Many cryptocurrencies supported
- Low house edge
- Many bonuses available
- Easy gameplay
- Extensive FAQ
- Active community with live chat and forum
Some of the cons of DuckDice include:
- Not many games offered
- Inactive accounts will be closed after 6 months and the user will lose any cryptocurrency in the account.
- Plain graphics. This may not be an issue for some player
The positive aspects of DuckDice outweigh the negative in our opinion. They may only offer a few games but CSGOEmpire is one of the best CS: GO gambling sites and they offer a similar number of games. DuckDice has a very low house edge and accepts many different cryptocurrencies. Games are provably fair and there are an abundance of bonuses that users can take advantage of. Overall DuckDice is well worth a try. Take a look at our GGbet review and our Betway Esports review if you are interested in sites with a wider range of betting options.
What is DuckDice?
DuckDice is a cryptocurrency dice betting website. Players can wager on Dice and two other secondary games using 13 different cryptocurrencies.
Is DuckDice legit?
DuckDice is absolutely a legitimate site. They are licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao and all games offered on the site are provably fair.
How to deposit on DuckDice?
To deposit on DuckDice log in and click the deposit button to generate a new address. Choose the crypto currency you will use and the amount and make payment to the generated address.
How to withdraw money from DuckDice?
Log in and click the “Withdraw” button. Enter the amount to be withdrawn and your wallet address then click “Withdraw”. Withdrawals usually take only a few minutes.