Find out if Gamdom is the right CSGO gambling site for you when you read our Gamdom review. Some of the information provided includes the different games available to bet on, methods of payment offered as well as the pros and cons of gambling at Gamdom.
What is Gamdom?
Gamdom is an online CSGO skin betting site where you can play games and win skins wagering on a variety of games. They have been operating their website for 3 years. Deposits made to the site are converted to coins which can then be used to wager on the available games. Gamdom has an active presence on social media and you can follow them on Twitter, Instagram, and VK. There are several ways to earn bonuses at Gamdom. The number of bonuses you can earn increases the higher your level. As far as how to level up Gamdom gives XP points based on the bets you place on the site. You can level up faster by using gamdom.com in your Steam name.
Is Gamdom Legit?
As with many CSGO skin betting sites people want to know if Gamdom is legit. Gamdom has been in operation for over 3 years and has thousands of regular users. They also operate under a Curacao eGaming license. The games at Gamdom are provably fair so that anybody can easily check game results to ensure fairness. There is a “Provably Fair” page on the site that walks you through the process so you can check the results yourself. Gamdom is definitely a legit site that players don’t have to worry about.
Payment method at Gamdom
Players can deposit and withdraw to their Gamdom account using CSGO skins, Dota2 skins, VGO skins, and vIRL items. Skins are accepted as long as they can be traded using your Steam trade link or your WAX Express Trade link. Bitcoin is also an accepted means of deposit. Withdrawals can be made in skins using the same method used for a deposit. Players who deposited using Bitcoin can withdraw their winnings in either BTC or in skins. Skin prices are determined based on SteamAnalyst API price averages or OPSkins recommended prices in the case of VGO/vIRL items.
There are currently 5 different games at CSGO Gamdom. Most of these will be familiar to those who have visited other CSGO gambling websites. Those games are as follows:
- Crash: Crash is a popular game found on many skin betting sites such as GG.Bet where it is called High Striker and of course Gamdom. In Crash, a line representing a multiplier starts to move up horizontally increasing the multiplier. The object of the game is for players to click “cash-out” when the multiplier is at its highest point. However, if you wait too long the line will crash and return to 0. Winning bets are paid out as the player’s stake times whatever the multiplier was when they cashed out. Gamdom crash has a progressive jackpot. On every round, a certain percentage of the bets placed goes into a pot. When the jackpot is won it is split between all players that made winning bets that round.
- Jackpot: In Jackpot games, players deposit skins into a pot in exchange for tickets. The number of tickets a player receives depends on the value of the skin with more tickets being provided for more expensive skins. A single ticket is randomly drawn and the player holding that ticket wins all of the skins in the pot.
- Roulette: Gamdom’s Roulette game is a modified version of traditional roulette. There is a wheel with 15 spaces numbered from 0 to 15. The 0 space is colored green while one-half of the remaining spaces are red and the other half is black. Players may bet on red, black, or green. Winning bets on black and red pay 2-1 while a winning bet on green pays off at 14-1. The Roulette game at Gamdom also has a progressive jackpot that works similar to that in Crash. However, only 80 percent of the total jackpot is split between the winners. The remaining 20 percent is split between those who lost the round.
- Hi-Lo: In Hi-Lo players bet on whether or not the next card to show will be higher or lower than the previous card. They can also bet on the color of the next card to be displayed.
- Trade-Up: Trade Up is a game that you don’t see on many sites. Players will trade/bet a specific amount of coins for any skin they choose in the Gamdom marketplace. The odds of a player winning the bet are calculated based on the price of the skin the player chose and the amount bet. Higher-priced skins are harder to win.
Gamdom has several things going for it that we like. Some of the Gamdom positives include:
- They accept several types of skins, as well as Bitcoin plus you, can withdraw skins. Some sites such as LootBet allow you to deposit skins but not withdraw skins.
- You can play casino games. Not every betting site that accepts skins offers games. Checking an Arcanebet review will show that while they accept skins they don’t offer any games.
- There are several ways to earn bonuses at Gamdom. They offer a welcome bonus, daily bonuses, and different promotions if you follow them on social media.
- Deposits and withdrawals are completed quickly.
There are a few things about Gamdom that could be better. Some of the areas that need improvement include:
- Customer support can only be reached by email. It isn’t bad but 24/7 live customer support would be better.
- Withdraw requirements. In order to withdraw, you must have made a deposit worth 1000 coins and wagered at least 200% of what you have deposited. This isn’t excessively high but is still more than is required at many skin betting sites.
The ability to conduct transactions using a variety of skins as well as Bitcoin at Gamdom is definitely a plus. They also have a decent selection of games for this type of site and offer plenty of bonuses. We find Gamdom is a CSGO skin betting site that is worth a visit. Another site you may want to try is CSGOEmpire. Read our CSGOEmpire review to learn more about them. Use a CSGOEmpire referral code when you register to get a welcome bonus.
How much are Gamdom coins worth?
Gamdom coins are valued at 1500 coins to 1 SkinDollar. These coins have no real currency value but can be used to play games or withdraw skins from the site's marketplace.
What is the maximum allowed bet on Gamdom?
The maximum bet allowed depends on the game you are playing. For “Crash” the maximum bet is 5,000,000 coins, for Roulette red and black bet maximums are 50,000,000 coins, and bets on the green are limited to 3,000,000 coins. For the HiLo game maximum allowed bets vary from as high as 20,000,000 coins for 2-9 to 400,000 coins for bets on Joker.
Does the Gamdom Crash multiplier have a limit?
In theory, there is no limit on the Crash multiplier but players will be automatically cashed out if winnings exceed more than 10,000,000 coins in one game.
How are skin prices determined on the Gamdom site?
Depending on the item prices are based on SteamAnalyst API price averages or OPSkins recommended prices.
What happens if I get disconnected after winning a skin?
In the event you are disconnected immediately after winning a skin you have 10 minutes in which to reconnect and either resell or withdraw the skin. After 10 minutes the skin will be automatically sold and the coins will be added to your balance.