Find out if Gamdom is the right CSGO gambling site for you when you read our Gamdom review. Some of the information provided includes the different games available to bet on, methods of payment offered as well as the pros and cons of gambling at Gamdom.
- Gamdom accepts crypto for deposit and withdrawal.
- Huge variety of casino games.
- There are several ways to earn bonuses at Gamdom. They offer a welcome bonus, daily bonuses, and different promotions if you follow them on social media.
- Deposits and withdrawals are completed quickly.
- No Bank card withdrawals.
- No No Deposit Bonuses.
What is Gamdom?
Gamdom is an online gambling site where you can play games and win rewards by wagering on a variety of games. They have been operating their website for 5 years. Deposits made to the site are converted to coins which can then be used to wager on the available games. Gamdom has an active presence on social media and you can follow them on Twitter, Instagram, and VK. There are several ways to earn bonuses at Gamdom. The number of bonuses you can earn increases the higher your level. As far as how to level up Gamdom gives XP points based on the bets you place on the site. You can level up much faster by playing gamdom.com in your Steam name.
Is Gamdom Legit?
As with many CSGO skin betting sites people want to know if Gamdom is legit. Gamdom has been in operation for over 5 years and has thousands of regular users. They also operate under a Curacao eGaming license. The games at Gamdom are provably fair so that anybody can quickly check game results to ensure fairness. There is a “Provably Fair” page on the site that walks you through the process so you can check the results yourself. Gamdom is definitely a legit site that players don’t have to worry about.
Payment method at Gamdom
Players can deposit and withdraw to their Gamdom account using crypto (Bitcoin/Etherium/Litecoin/USDT), bank deposit (EcoPayz, Neosurf), and Gift Cards. Withdrawals can be made using the same method, used for a deposit. Players who deposited using Bitcoin can withdraw their winnings via another crypto method.
There are currently 3 different games at CSGO Gamdom. Most of these will be familiar to those who have visited other CSGO gambling websites. Those games are as follows:
- Crash: Crash is a popular game found on many skin betting sites such as GG.Bet where it is called High Striker and of course Gamdom. In Crash, a line representing a multiplier starts to move up horizontally increasing the multiplier. The object of the game is for players to click “cash-out” when the multiplier is at its highest point. However, if you wait too long the line will crash and return to 0. Winning bets are paid out as the player’s stake times whatever the multiplier was when they cashed out. Gamdom Crash has a progressive jackpot. On every round, a certain percentage of the bets placed go into a pot. When the jackpot is won it is split between all players that made winning bets that round.
- Roulette: Gamdom’s Roulette game is a modified version of traditional roulette. There is a wheel with 15 spaces numbered from 0 to 15. The 0 space is colored green while one-half of the remaining spaces are red and the other half is black. Players may bet on red, black, or green. Winning bets on black and red pay 2-1 while a winning bet on green pays off at 14-1. The Roulette game at Gamdom also has a progressive jackpot that works similarly to Crash. However, only 80 percent of the total jackpot is split between the winners. The remaining 20 percent is split between those who lost the round.
- Hi-Lo: In Hi-Lo players bet on whether or not the next card to show will be higher or lower than the previous card. They can also bet on the color of the next card to be displayed.
The ability to conduct transactions using a variety of skins as well as Bitcoin at Gamdom is definitely a plus. They also have a decent selection of games for this type of site and offer plenty of bonuses. We find Gamdom is a CSGO skin betting site that is worth a visit.
What is the maximum allowed bet on Gamdom?
The maximum bet allowed depends on the game you are playing. For Crash the maximum bet is $60000, for Roulette red and black bet maximums are $4000000, and bets on the green are limited to $4,000,000.00. For the HiLo game maximum allowed bets vary from as high as $3750000 for 2-9 to $5000 for bets on Joker.
Does the Gamdom Crash multiplier have a limit?
In theory, there is no limit on the Crash multiplier but players will be automatically cashed out if winnings exceed more than $120000 in one game.
Author: Mary S Colbert
Chief Content Editor
Mary S Colbert is a Chief Content Editor at csgobettings.com, specializing in CSGO with over 8 years of experience as an e-sports analyst. Her informative articles on the game have made her a go-to resource for fans and her expertise is widely respected within the industry.