Learn everything you need to know about DaddySkins and whether or not they are legit by reading our review. We discuss the sites positives and negatives, how to use a Daddy Skins promo code to earn bonuses and how to withdraw skins from the site among other things.
What Is DaddySkins?
At its core DaddySkins is a traditional case opening site for CSGO skins and other virtual items. They launched in January of 2017 and since then 54 million plus cases have been opened on the site. Case opening isn’t the only thing to do at DaddySkins. Arenas, Upgrade, Contracts, Exchange and Jackpot are additional options for users of the site. DaddySkins uses G2APay for all deposit transactions which gives users access to many different payment options such as credit cards, Bitcoin, Skrill and many others. Users can register and sign in to DaddySkins by clicking the “Sign In” button located in the top right corner of the site. It is also possible to sign in using Steam, Facebook or Google.
How to Get Skins DaddySkins
DaddySkins provides you with plenty of options to get CSGO skins and other virtual items. The following are the different ways to get new skins on the site.
- Case Opening: This is the traditional case opening that many users are already familiar with. Cases range in price from a few cents to several hundred dollars. In addition to CSGO cases which are probably the most popular, there are VGO cases, LoL cases and Game cases where you can win an actual game.
- Arenas: Arenas are similar to the Battle case opening found on some other sites. The game can be played with 2, 3 or 4 players who each open cases. A room is created where a line of cases is opened simultaneously by players. The player that gets the highest total drop value wins the skins from the other players. You can make up your own Arena or join one that another user has created.
- Upgrade: Upgrade give users a chance to upgrade lower value skins to ones that are better. You choose the particular skin you want to receive if you win. The larger the difference in value of the two skins the higher the odds. You can also add from your account balance to increase your chances of getting the skin you want and reduce the risk factor.
- Contracts: Trade-up Contracts let users exchange two or more low valued skins for one that is better. The skin that you receive is randomly selected by the DaddySkins system within a defined price range.
- Exchange: The exchange is a pretty simple process. You exchange one or more skins in your inventory that you don’t want for one or more skins on the site of similar value that you prefer. You can make up differences in value by using funds from your account balance. There is no risk involved here.
- Jackpot: Jackpot is kind of a bonus feature that gives users a chance to win money for every case they open including those in Arenas. A small percentage of the value of every case opened goes into a Jackpot. Any case opened rolls a number. If the number that is rolled lands on 77777 the user who opened the case wins the Jackpot. The Jackpot size varies depending on the value of the case opened. Small jackpots are awarded to players opening a case valued between $1 and $4.99, medium jackpots for cases priced between $5 and $24.99 and large jackpots for cases costing $25 or more. Technically this isn’t a way to get new skins but you can use jackpot winnings to open more cases.
How to Withdraw Skins from DaddySkins
Withdrawing skins from DaddySkins depends on the type of skin that you want to take out. VGO skins can be withdrawn using OPSkins and completed through that method. Getting CSGO skins is a little trickier. You will need to cash-out the price of CSGO skins in Ethereum to bitskins.com and use the balance there to purchase the CSGO skin you want. This is a common practice on many case opening sites as a workaround of the trade ban.
Is DaddySkins Legit or Scam?
DaddySkins has been in operation for over 3 years with over 1.1 million total users in that time. They are one of the first sites to introduce a provably fair system where users can check for fairness in the games outcomes. They are also active on social media with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts. In answer to the question “is DaddySkins legit” we can say they most definitely are.
Daddy Skins Promo Code
DaddySkins users can get bonuses on the site every time they make a deposit by using a promo code. To use the DaddySkins promo code click on the Plus icon located in the upper right corner of the site. This will open the deposit window. Select the deposit method you will be using and enter the code in the provided field. Entering the code earns users a 5% deposit bonus which will be credited to their account once the deposit transaction has been completed. Aside from providing a bonus for using a promo code when you deposit, DaddySkins has daily free cases for users as well as regular giveaways on Twitter and Facebook.
Pros and Cons
DaddySkins has plenty of good things going for it. Some of the positives include:
- Fast deposit and withdrawal times
- Daily bonuses available on the site
- Jackpot bonus system
- Offer both CSGO and VGO cases
Some of the areas that need work on DaddySkins include:
- No live chat support. Support is through a support ticket system. Responses to questions are answered via email
DaddySkins has been around quite a while and has had over a million users in the time they have been in operation. There is a good selection of cases on the site with a wide variety of prices and all games operate under a provably fair system. They also provide plenty of bonuses to users of their site. Overall DaddySkins is one of the better CSGO case opening sites out there and we can give them a positive recommendation.
Is DaddySkins a legitimate site?
The site has been around for more than 3 years and its 1.1 million users to open more than 54 million cases. So there is no reason not to trust it.
Can I withdraw skins from the site?
You can withdraw skins indirectly from the site for CSGO, you do so by cashing out the value of the skin and then buying the skin that you require through bitskins.com.
How much do cases cost?
There is a significant variation in the value of cases on the site. It can cost from just a few cents to many hundreds of dollars.
Is case opening all that is offered?
No; in addition to case opening there are several other things for you to do such as exchanges, contracts, upgrades and arenas.
Author: Mary S Colbert
Chief Content Editor
Mary S Colbert is a Chief Content Editor at csgobettings.com, specializing in CSGO with over 8 years of experience as an e-sports analyst. Her informative articles on the game have made her a go-to resource for fans and her expertise is widely respected within the industry.