Read our stake.com reviews to gain useful information about this legitimate Bitcoin casino and see if they are the right site for you. Some of the things we look at are bonuses and promotions, casino games on the site, deposit and withdrawal methods and various Stake pros and cons.
- A Bitcoin casino with a reasonably good selection of games
- The speed with which deposits and withdrawals can be processed
- Useable with a variety of cryptographic currencies
- Betting on sports is available around the clock, seven days a week
- We could need some more games
- There is no phone number listed for contact purposes
Stake is an online Bitcoin casino established in 2017 and has a Curacao eGaming license. The site was developed by the creators of Primedice, a crypto dice gambling site founded in 2013. They offer a variety of casino games as well as sports betting to users of the site. Stake is similar to the Bitcoin casino, Roobet. It is easy to get started on the Stake site. All you need to do is provide a username, password, and email. Customer support is responsive and available 24/7.
Bonuses & Promo Codes
|✅ Stake.com||Claim Bonus|
|⚡Bonus||Get 10% Rakeback|
Stake runs several different promotions for both sports bettors as well as those playing casino games. These include Stake races which are a way for users to compete against other players on the site. There are a number of different races including the Weekly races that run Saturday through Friday with a $10,000 pool, a Mega race on Saturdays with a $5000 pool, and 3 Sprint races every day with a total pool of $1000. To enter all you have to do is place a wager on Stake. Another interesting promotion is Telegram challenges. After joining the official Stake Announcement group, go to the Challenge room when the game starts. There are currently Telegram Challenge games Sunday through Friday with prize pools of $30 to $10,000. In addition, there are Telegram Challenge Saturday Specials with prize pools that range from $30 to $16500. Other promotions include money back on CSGO and Dota2 match betting if your team wins the first map but lose the match and a Casino Challenge-Kings Day bonus where you can win extra money playing card games. For a full list of promotions and their requirements check the “Promotions” section. No bonus or promo codes are required.
Players can pick up additional bonuses by being a member of Stake’s VIP Club. There are multiple bonus opportunities for VIP Club members including having Rakeback enabled, weekly bonuses known as Boost, monthly bonuses and more. The higher your VIP Club level the more bonuses and benefits you receive. Click on the “VIP Club” link to find out more.
Stake.com Games & Software Review
There are currently 14 different casino games available on the Stake site for players to choose from. These are:
- Dice: Similar to the Dice games found at other Bitcoin casinos, the game at Stake has a 1% house edge.
- Limbo: A game that you aren’t likely to see on many sites. Target payout must be below the limbo result to win.
- Hilo: Bet on whether the next card will be higher or lower than the card showing.
- Keno: The Keno game has 40 numbers from 1 to 40. Players can choose from 1 to 10 numbers. The more numbers you match the more you win.
- Mines: Based on the Mine Sweeper computer game players uncover squares on a 5 by 5 grid. If a square contains a mine the player loses.
- Plinko: Players click to start a ball falling through a pyramid of offset pins. The ball will eventually land on a multiplier at the bottom. The further from the center the ball lands, the higher the multiplier.
- Blackjack: Based on the traditional Blackjack game, the player’s hand must be closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand without going over.
- Roulette: Bet on numbers, combinations of numbers, whether a number will be odd or even, or what color the ball will land on.
- Slots: Actually its 1 slot game. The Stake slot is a 5 reel game. The house edge is 2.9%.
- Crash: The Stake Crash game is pretty much the same as Crash games on other sites. Players “cash out” at the highest possible multiplier before it crashes. The minimum cash out is 1.01 multiplier.
- Wheel: Players wager on which color the wheel will land on.
- Diamonds: Diamond is similar to poker but uses gems instead of cards. The best combination of gems wins.
- Baccarat: Two hands are dealt, “Player” and “Banker”. The hand closest to 9 wins. You can bet on Player, Banker or a tie.
- Video Poker: The player needs a pair of Jacks or better to win.
The games are proprietary software and all games are provably fair. The site is mobile optimized and works well on most devices.
Sport Gambling Stake
Casino games aren’t the only betting opportunities available at Stake. There is also a decent selection of sports to wager on. Sports listed on the site include American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Handball, Ice Hockey, MMA, Rugby, Soccer, Table Tennis, and Volleyball. You can also bet on several esports including CSGO, League of Legends, Dota2, Rainbow Six, and StarCraft. For more esports betting take a look at GGbet or our Betway Esports review for additional options.
Stake Deposit Methods
Players can deposit directly to their Stake account using one of 7 different cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, and Tron. However, due to the recent integration with Coinswitch API, players can exchange crypto on the site and deposit using over 100 different cryptocurrencies. Just select the cryptocurrency you will be exchanging with the dropdown list and select which of the 7 cryptocurrencies you will exchange to.
Can I Deposit With Real Money?
No, but you can use “Buy Crypto” option in your wallet section
Payment Methods and Withdrawals
You can withdraw from your Stake account using any of the 7 methods that is available for directly depositing funds. These are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, and Tron.
Is Stake Legit?
Unfortunately in the past, a number of scam websites have been associated with the Bitcoin gambling industry so it is reasonable to ask if a site is legit. A Stake has a Curacao eGaming license. Our LootBet review and Arcanebet review show examples of two other legitimate sites licensed in Curacao. The Stake has also been verified by the Crypto Gambling Foundation. All the games on the site are provably fair to ensure random outcomes. Bets can be verified on the Stake site or through 3rd party websites that have open-sourced the verification procedure. The Stake is definitely a legitimate site.
Stake’s pros definitely outweigh its cons and we were left with a favorable impression. Although they don’t have the biggest selection of games it isn’t bad. There are also a good number of sports betting options available to users. Deposit and withdrawal times are fast and customer support is always available. Stake is a good choice for those who favor using cryptocurrency for online betting.
Not everybody prefers cryptocurrency. Read our Unikrn review or take a look at Thunderpick to see some sites that offer casino games and esports betting and that also accept fiat currency. If betting skins is your thing you might want to give CS GO Empire a try. They are one of the best CS: GO gambling sites around.
Author: Mary S Colbert
Site Editor at csgobettings.com
Mary S Colbert is the chief content editor at csgobettings.com. She has 8 years of experience as an e-sports analyst with a particular focus on CSGO and uses her expertise to write on the topic and pass on her knowledge. Many of her informative articles can be found here at csgobettings.com