Find out more about a site where you can sell CSGO skins and get paid quickly by reading our Stonefire review. We discuss the services offered by the site, the buying and selling process at Stonefire and the positive and negative aspects of using the site to conduct skins transactions.
What Is Stonefire?
Stonefire is a market place for buying and selling CSGO skins as well as virtual items from PUBG, DOTA2, H1Z1, Team Fortress 2, Payday 2, Rust, Killing Floor 2 and Unturned. They also offer instant cash to those selling skins which is a feature you don’t see on a lot of CSGO trading sites. Prices for skins range from $0.01 to several hundred dollars. Deposits to your account can be made using G2APay. At Stonefire PayPal is the platform used to withdraw funds. Commission charged by the site for sold skins is 10% but this can be lowered to 7.5% by adding “stonefire.io” to your Steam username. Stonefire offers a Premium subscription for €8.99 a month that will reduce commissions to 5% on items sold.
How to Use Stonefire
The first thing you need to do to make any transaction at Stonefire is to log into the site from Steam. Your inventory should be set to “Public” and you will have to provide your Steam Trade URL. You will also be required to provide and verify an email address. To sell skins the process is fairly simple:
- Click “Sell Skins” and wait for your inventory to load. Select the item you want to sell and enter the price in cents (€ x 100).
- Wait for the site’s bot to send you a trade offer. Trade offers come with a security token that you will also find in the trade.
- Accept the trade offer. Users only have 5 minutes to respond. If you fail to respond within 5 minutes you will need to repeat the process if you still want to receive the item.
- Once the sale has been completed the funds less commission will be deposited to your account
To get instant cash the procedure is much the same except you begin by selecting “Instant Cash Requests”. The process for buying skins is also relatively easy:
- Select the skin/item you want to purchase. Stonefire has a set of filters you can use to narrow down your options based on price and condition. You can also sort items based on most expensive, least expensive or best condition first.
- After selecting the skins you want to purchase click the shopping cart icon located in the upper right corner of the page. Enter the billing method you want to use. You can pay with either G2APay or use funds from your account.
- Finalize the trade.
Users of the site can also make buy offers for skins. These are basically a way to negotiate skin prices with the seller.
Is Stonefire.io Legit or Scam?
Stonefire has been around since 2015 which is quite a bit longer than many of the other sites for buying and selling skins. Transactions on the site can be completed securely and there are very few complaints. They have a Steam group as well as a Twitter account. Payments to sellers are made through PayPal which is well known for severing any ties with scam sites. Stonefire is a legitimate site to buy and sell skins safely.
Pros and Cons
There are several things about Stonefire we liked. Positive things we found on the site include:
- Instant cash option for selling skins
- Skins and items from a large number of games
- Premium membership to lower commissions
A few aspects of Stonefire that could use some attention:
- No 24 hour support like that offered on similar sites such as Skins.Cash
- Selection of items/skins isn’t large for some games
Despite being around for over 4 years Stonefire isn’t as well known as many of the other sites that provide a similar service. They have a well designed site that is very easy to navigate and find what you want. Although they don’t appear to have a huge volume of users they are still among the best CSGO cashout sites for selling skins and getting paid quickly.
Is Stonefire a legitimate site or a scam?
The site is legitimate and has been around since 2015 so you can be sure to trust them with your transactions.
Where can I send my money to so that I can withdraw?
All payments through the site are made through PayPal.
What commission will be charged if I sell Skins?
Commision starts from just 10% but can be reduced to 7.5% if you make changes to your steam user name in line with their requirements.
Why should I use the Stonefire paid subscription?
If you are looking to sell a lot of skins the paid subscription further lowers your commission rate to just 5%.