An important consideration when choosing a CSGO casino to play at is how to deposit to your account. The methods available for deposit can vary a great deal from site to site. One of the most popular CSGO Roulette sites operating today is CSGOEmpire. They are a reputable skin betting site with provably fair games and a variety of deposit options for users. The rules governing deposits to CSGOEmpire include:
- Deposits made using CSGO skins and other virtual items will be made via Steam
- Deposits to a player’s account must be made using the player’s personal means of payment or the user’s personal Steam account.
- Deposits to a player’s account from a third party are not allowed.
- CSGOEmpire doesn’t accept cash funds delivered directly to CSGOEmpire
These and a number of other rules regarding deposits are detailed in CSGOEmpire’s “Terms of Service”.
There is currently no bonus offered to players for depositing into their accounts. However, there are plenty of other ways for users to claim bonuses. You can use CSGOEmpire free case codes to open cases. Free daily cases are available to regular users of the site. Players can also get free coins from the “coin rain” that occurs at random intervals in the chat area. A chance at a CSGO jackpot is available whenever you play roulette. Despite the lack of a deposit bonus, there are plenty of ways for players to pick up free coins.
Why You Can’t Deposit
Occasionally players may have difficulty completing their deposit. Often when this happens you will receive an error code. The following are some of the common reasons why users can’t deposit:
- “Error code: XXXXXX – Please contact our support hub”: This error may pop up when making a deposit via G2A. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the error.
- “Your payment was rejected by G2As security system”: This usually happens when players are using a VPN or proxy when making the deposit. If disabling the VPN/proxy doesn’t resolve the problem contact G2A support.
- “Failed to initialize tracking”: This normally indicates a problem on Steams end. Generally, if you try later the problem will have been resolved.
Keep in mind that when depositing via Steam your Inventory will need to be set to “Public” and you will have to provide your Steam Trade URL.
There is no set minimum deposit amount at CSGOEmpire. The minimum amount you can deposit will be determined by the provider of the particular method that you use.
CSGOEmpire Deposit Methods
There are three categories that the methods of deposit at CSGOEmpire fall into.
- Skin/Virtual items via Steam: Players can deposit items/skins from CSGO, DOTA2, Rust, and H1Z1 using their Steam account.
- Real Money Deposits: G2A Pay appears to be the preferred method for making real money deposits. However, in addition to G2A Wallet, several other options are available in the deposit section including MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Neteller, UnionPay, Skrill, Visa Electron, JCB and the newly added CASHU.
- Cryptocurrency: CSGOEmpire accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin deposits.
Author: Mary S Colbert
Site Editor at csgobettings.com
Mary S Colbert is the chief content editor at csgobettings.com. She has 8 years of experience as an e-sports analyst with a particular focus on CSGO and uses her expertise to write on the topic and pass on her knowledge. Many of her informative articles can be found here at csgobettings.com