Read through our Gamdom review to find out more about this popular CSGO betting site. Some of the topics we cover include bonus opportunities, available games to wager on, banking options and the pros and cons of playing at Gamdom.
- Large selection of games
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Accepts cryptocurrency
- Provably fair games
- Customer support can only be contacted via email
- Withdrawal options limited to cryptocurrencies and skins
Our Gamdom review will take a look at different features of the site such as promotions, available games to play and deposit and withdraw methods. With the information we provide you can determine if they are the right site for you.
What Is Gamdom?
Gamdom is among the more popular CSGO gambling websites and has been in operation since 2016. They are owned by Smein Hosting N.V. and similar to Lootbet are licensed in Curacao. You can visit their website at gamdom.com. The site offers a variety of games players can wager on and if you enjoy betting on esports like CSGO Gamdom is a good choice for you. Gamdom offers betting on a number of esports but this review will focus on casino games. Players from Canada and most other countries can play at Gamdom. However, residents from the following countries are prohibited from having a Gamdom account:
- United Kingdom, United States, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Martinique, Reunion, Mayotte, Netherlands, Aruba, Austria, Bonaire, Curacao, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Guernsey, Gibraltar and Hungary.
At Gamdom you will be provided with many different bonus opportunities. To start with you can claim a bonus after registering by entering a code similar to the way the CSGOEmpire referral code works on their site. You can also collect daily bonuses and get free money from the Rainbot. The higher your level at Gamdom, the larger the bonus you will earn. If you are interested in how to level up Gamdom gives XP for every wager you make and when you accumulate enough XP you advance to the next level.
Is Gamdom Legit?
Gamdom has been in operation for 5 years and is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao. Their games are provably fair and they provide a page on their site that explains how you can verify game outcomes for yourself. Gamdom has thousands of regular users on a daily basis and is also active on social media. They are definitely a legitimate site.
Unlike some CSGO skin betting sites, Gamdom provides a number of options for depositing to your account.
- Skins: Deposit using CSGO, Rust, DOTA2 and Team Fortress 2 skins
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are the accepted cryptocurrencies
- Gift Cards: Deposit using Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Google Pay, PayPal and Trustly gift cards.
The withdrawal options are more limited. You can withdraw from your Gamdom account using the following methods:
- Skins: CSGO, Rust, DOTA2 and Team Fortress 2 skins
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash
Gamdom has plenty of games that players can choose from on their site. Several of the games are their own proprietary software while others come from around 30 different game developers.
- Crash: Gamdom Crash is similar to the Aviator game that you will find on GGBet. Although the games look different play is basically the same. A multiplier is set at 1. When the game begins the multiplier starts to increase until it eventually crashes. The player’s goal is to cash out at the highest possible multiplier before it crashes. Winning bets are paid at the original stake times the multiplier at cash out. If the crash occurs before cashing out you lose the bet.
- Roulette: The Gamdom version of Roulette is similar to that on many CSGO gambling sites. There are 15 slots on the wheel, 7 are red, 7 are black and 1 is green. Players can bet on red, black or green. Winning bets on red and black pay 2 to 1. A winning bet on green pays 14 to 1.
- Hi-Lo: In the game Hi-Lo players wager on whether the next card that will be shown is higher or lower than the previous card. Bets can also be made on the colour of the next card that will be displayed.
- Trade Up: In Trade Up a player will wager a certain amount of coins or a skin from their inventory for a skin they have selected from Gamdom’s marketplace. The odds are calculated based on the value of the players wager in relation to the value of the skin they are trying to win. To participate in Trade Up players must have a Steam account.
- Casino Games: Gamdom has a huge selection of casino games from around 30 different developers like Play’n Go, Quickspin, Microgaming, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Thunderkick and many others. The largest category of casino games is slots. There are over 1800 slots to play at Gamdom. In addition there are 35 table games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Red Dog and others. Gamdom also has an excellent selection of over 70 live dealer games including Monopoly, Crazy Time, Blackjack, Roulette, Mega Wheel, Baccarat and more.
Gamdom has a great selection of games and players can earn bonuses on a daily basis. There are plenty of deposit options, although withdrawal methods are somewhat limited. With that being said, if you are okay with withdrawing in cryptocurrencies or skins then Gamdom is a great site to gamble on.
To learn about another popular CSGO betting site read our CSGOEmpire review.
Author: Mary S Colbert